- How do I make myVmarks my home page?
Open menu Tools->Options->General. In field Home Page Location type: http://www.myVmarks.com
- How can I make myVmarks startup with windows?
Follow the instructions above for making myVmarks your start/home page. Then just copy the Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
shortcut to your Windows/Start Up Folder.
- Why does myVmarks sometimes make me relogin after using the software for awhile?
For security reasons, the myVmarks program will log you off after 1 hour of inactivity. Just type in your username and password to login again.
- How do I Add a Vmark?
The easiest way to add Vmarks while you are surfing is to use the VmarkIt
link bar or Firefox extension. View the help section for more information.
- How do I import my current favorites or bookmarks?
After logging in to your Vmarks account, click Tools and then Import Favorites/Bookmarks.
- After I type my username and password and click LOGIN nothing happens.
If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please allow pop-up windows from
www.myVmarks.com. We open only a single pop-up window that the myVmarks
program runs in. We do not use pop-up advertising at all.
- Where can I get more information about the myVmarks Firefox Plugin?
Please click here to view more information about the myVmarks Firefox
- How can I organize and reorder my vmarks and folders?
You can use standard drag-and-drop or right-click cut / paste functions
to organize and order your vmarks and folders.
helpful sites |
link to us |
contact us |
site map |
Copyright © 2000-2008 Virtual Softworks, Inc.